1. Writing– I love journaling! I usually express my inner feelings through writing because when it comes to communicating verbally, it gets a bit difficult for me. I also feel that there is no fear of being judged and i can be as vulnerable as i want to be. My love for writing has made me write blogs! (Tell me in the comments, if you like talking or writing more when it comes to sharing something really personal..!?)
2. Photography– I am more of a person who likes to be behind the camera than being in front. Some moments i feel like i should focus on living it to the fullest but sometimes i feel like, I want to re-live this moment so its good if i capture it. As the lines from one of my favourite song goes-‘ We keep this love in a photograph, We made these memories for ourselves…’. It feels really nostalgic to look back at those pictures. (Let me know, what kind of person you are? One who likes being in front or behind the camera? You believe in capturing or living the moment?)
3. Reading– This is my best solution to boredom( also less harmful, instead of watching tv, books might do good to eyes…). I love my books more than anything else( I am sooo possessive about my books!!). The quote,’ A room without books is like a body without soul’ makes so much sense to me. I can literally read for hours and hours…… I wouldn’t need any company if i have a book with me!
4. Listening to music– The best thing one can do to lighten and brighten the mood. It helps me connect with my feelings more better, when i dont understand what is really happening or couldn’t have words to express my feelings…. For me music does the job pretty nicely.
5. Mandalas & Doodling– i am a calm person so doodling is really therapeutic for me and it helps to increase my patience level. I am not best at it but i want to be so i am trying to be better at it…. Its really fun to do and i get a chance to express my creative self.
Thank you guys for reading…. Lets talk a little bit in comments section. Let me know you hobbies too! It would be fun interacting!