This is a question you should ask yourself frequently! I thought let me do it first and then ask you to do…
So here we go…
1. Thinking that I finally got a topic for my blog.
2. Re-reading the birthday cards( which were given to me few months back..). I love receiving handmade cards, it gives me an ear to ear grin.
3. Going through the comments of my previous blog. I feel happiest after reading your comments. So, Thank you everybody!
4. I went to my dentist for regular checkup…( I have braces!). The fun part is, in order to rotate my one tooth their whole team simultaneously had to come and check my mouth which made me feel like they are searching for some treasure inside my mouth!!
5. I met my Nani ( mom’s mother) and Masi which made my day!!
Ohh.. wait!! Why am I telling you these things?
Maybe I know why… It’s most of our behaviour that when we have a bad day we ring up and tell someone about whatever happened but we usually forget and don’t realise when we are happy. So, I decided to write all the reasons which made me smile in a day!
We often search for hope in our bad times and remember God, to make things fine… But there are very few people who count their blessings even in pink of their health and thank god and universe for giving it to them!
It’s a kind of request to everyone out there that when you are in the moment and you get what you have asked for, take a moment or a pause and try to feel the happiness you are experiencing in the moment and thank the Universe for that!
Let me know if you had asked for anything and got it! What do you think are your blessings in life? Or just tell me three good things happened to you today!?